MMT Sweden AB was founded in 1976 and is today a leading marine survey company dedicated to providing the highest quality hydrographic, geophysical and geotechnical services worldwide. Our clients are in the oil and gas industry, renewable industry, cable industry and in government organisations.
The purpose of this position is to handle the full insight, decision making and coordination of the assigned projects from contract to delivery of final report as MMTs representative towards the Client. This should be done both directly and via the required set of meetings in the project workflow where inputs are provided from vessels, clients and the support departments.
- Responsible for coordinating and handling all items under the project and MMTs representative towards the Client.
- Execute the project according to MMT’s project workflow.
- Ensure that MMT complies with the Agreement/Contract and that the Client is handling its part of the contract as well.
- Lead the project group to achieve high standard.
- Evaluate and meet the project requirements with methodology and resources via the department managers.
- Financially responsible for the project. Ensure the best use between costs and earnings in the project.
- Maintain the dialogue with the project group and the Client.
- A minimum of 5 years as a Project Manager, including all aspects of process
- development and execution
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Experience from in the Marine Survey industry
- Competitive salary
- Private medical insurance.
- Private pension.
- Training courses and the opportunity to progress in the company.
To be considered for this position it is a requirement that you are entitled to work in the UK or EU.
We look forward to your application